Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Miss "M" Sneak-Peek!

Miss "M" is a Senior at Borah High. She is so sweet and really fun to be around! She brought her friend, also Miss "M" and Mom with her to the shoot. Seniors - if you have a friend who wants to come with you on the shoot, feel free to bring them. I love having other people there who will help you relax and be yourself! Also - I like help with the reflector and carrying chairs :D.

We did the shoot in the beautiful area of Surprise Valley since Miss "M" loves nature. After we were done with that area, we headed down to the water at Lucky Peak (after last week's shoot there, I have a feeling this will be requested quite a bit!). We had so much fun trying out new places! But MAN!!! It was windy!!! It makes for really cool natural "fan" shots, though!

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Miss "M", and thanks for helping me "break the rules".










No comments: