Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Miss "B" Sneak-Peek!

I love this girl! When her mom contacted me to set up an appointment for Senior pictures, she proceeded to tell me that she and her family went to Kenya this summer on a short-term mission trip with their church. It is so fun to find connections like this around the Valley.

Miss "S" is every bit as beautiful inside and she is out! She has got some killer eyes with crazy color combos - orange, green, brown - just gorgeous! I don't know what it is about me getting to photograph people with such gorgeous eyes, but I sure am lucky!

We started off down at Lucky Peak. I've never photographed there, so it was really fun exploring some different areas with "S" and her mom. So - if you are thinking of a really cool, unique place to be photographed, don't hesitate to tell me about it! As a matter of fact, I just might kiss you for it :).

Thanks, "S", for letting me photograph you the other day - it was a joy!!! Thanks for helping me "break the rules"...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cyndee for making this such a great experience for "S"! Her pictures turned out to be everything we hoped they would be and MORE!! You are truly gifted and have an eye for taking very unique, gorgeous pictures... the bonus? You are such a sweetheart to work with!!!! Our daughter isn't one that necessarily likes having her picture taken, but you made it fun and comfortable for her and she LOVES the results and wants to show them off to everyone! So thank you again for doing such amazing work and being such a fun person to work with... it made all the difference in the world!! :o)

Ashki said...

Aww, Mom. Thanks so much for your kind comments. I can't wait for you guys to get your Flushmount Album. You are going to love it :).

Thanks also for your comments about her having fun! I have so much fun on my sessions - I hope it's contagious!!!

Cyndee ><>