Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alaina & Levi's Engagement Sneak-Peek

I met with Alaina and Levi in February, I think, and knew immediately that I would love this girl! She is such a beautiful young woman who has overcome several obstacles in her life to carry her on her way to success. Levi is also a handsome catch with a great sense of humor. I had so much fun playing with them on Tuesday.

I have never shot an engagement session at Surprise Valley, but decided to take these two for an "experiment" in this heavily landscaped neighborhood. Boy, am I glad I did!!! The colors are so beautiful and vibrant. It was a joy to photograph such a lovely couple in such lovely surroundings!

We ended our session in the fields by the neighborhood. There was an amazing sunset that really worked well bid the evening goodnight. Thanks, Alaina and Levi!!! I'll see you at the wedding in a couple of weeks :).





No comments: