Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sneak-Peek for "B" Family

This is the second time I've shot this beautiful family. I actually saw Mom in Old Navy on Lumuli and I's first date after Julius was born. I saw her baby and asked if I could photograph her. She is sooo cute :). I ended up doing her 6 month shoot.

Mom contacted me just a few weeks ago to get "C"'s 2 year shots. My, oh my, how time flies!!! I met them at the Train Depot (a local favorite ;) ) and we played. Their handsome nephew was visiting. He has been accepted to UCLA's School of Dance!!! Mom and Dad behaved :) and as most two-year-olds, "C" was all over the place, but in all honesty, it makes my job that much easier because she was not afraid to be herself. Oh, the lessons we can learn from a two-year-old.

Thanks, Dear Family, for letting me be part of your week. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved...










No comments: