Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Timberline Spokesmodel - Part II

This is my second day with Brenna from Timberline! She is Timberline's 2009 Senior Spokesmodel. Just an FYI for all my Juniors (seniors for 2010) - Spokesmodels get TWO sessions. Be thinking about becoming a spokesmodel EARLY!

Brenna is so easy going and fun to photograph. We (my camera and I) love her!

We spent some time with her cousin Erin as well - since they have been great buds since they were little. I love to see this kind of cousin-hood-love :D. We had to make sure that Erin was included in Brenna's Senior Photographs.

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Ladies, and thanks for helping me "break the rules"!











2 comments:

Dawna said...

Everything you shoot is beautiful, but I really love these! They are so fun and young! The light is so amazing in all of them.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Dawna, for your kind words :). I really love photographing seniors. They are sooo fun!! Brenna was no exception :).

Cyndee ><>