Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, August 22, 2008

Telitha & John's Sneak-Peek!

When Telitha wrote to me and said that she and her fiance wanted to have their engagement session take place at the fair, I literally screamed out loud!!! She told me that the fair has always had a special place in their heats, since that's where he proposed! I have always wanted to do an engagement session at the fair, so I knew this would be a fun opportunity!

Telitha and John are such a sweet couple! I loved hanging out with them. They are so care-free :). And John? He ADORES Telitha and it is just so fun to see that :).

The Carnies (Carnival Workers - pardon me if that is not PC) were fantastic. They allowed us to take an extra trip in the Ferris Wheel to make sure we got sunset shots. They also allowed me to ride the Carousel for free!!!

Thanks, Telitha & John, for letting me be part of your annual trip to the fair! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Fair? How cool is that?! These shots are so colorful. Did you use your fisheye on the last one? Great choice!

Telitha Aann said...

Telitha here! Yay! I admit to haunting the blog for the last several days to see when these popped up *giggle*. We love the ferris wheel ones, of COURSE! And the black and white is so very Jon and I. We look forward to seeing them up online and the hard choice that picking out which ones we want will be!

Randi Davies said...

I would have screamed out loud too, how fun! You did a great job - They are going to LOOOOOOVE them!

elsiesmth said...

Thank you for such a nice job.
I especially like the one with Telly's arm around Jon smiling like he did when he was a child. It is so rare to photograph that smile.
Thanks,
Mom

Lori Smith

Anonymous said...

The high in the sky shot is great!

Ashki said...

Val,
Thanks for your comments! Yes, I did use the fisheye on the last one :). That is probably my favorite shot, but I can tell you that I felt like I was going to puke afterward :).

Telitha,
It's okay that you haunted my blog. I *heart* blog-stalkers :). Thank you for your comments, Hon!

Randi,
Thanks so much for your kind comments :).

Lori "Mom" :),
You are going to have an amazing daughter-in-law. And your son - you've taught him well, because like I said before, Telitha is cherished by him!

Thanks, Mo!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Awesome pictures! I wish I was there. Though that would kind of kill the moment! Looking at these makes me less nervous about the big day! You two look awesome in them, I can't wait to share your lucky day with you.

Ashki said...

Thanks for the comment, Mikey! It sounds like I'll be meeting you in a few months :). Thanks again!

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

Wow great pictures! Love the colorful backgrounds. My favorite one is of the close up of Jon and Telly...the smiles are so genuine and happy. A beautiful couple, love you both. The Gnome

Ashki said...

THank you, Gnome :). I am assuming that is not your real name! Thanks for the comments!

Cyndee ><>

Telitha Aann said...

*chuckle* You'll be meeting Mikey in May yes! He's a good friend of mine and to be our officiant! And the Gnome, well ;) that'd be the other mother showing herself. Glad to see both she and Lori-Mom like them as much as we do!

Anonymous said...

Cyndi, these look great. That first one is to die for! What a great idea to do that at the fair. :)