Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miss "L" Sneak-Peek!

I had the wonderful opportunity of photography this beauty last Thursday evening. She has such a beautiful smile and those freckles!!! Just beautiful!!! She also brought about 10 outfits that I got to take my pick from. I love it when that happens :).

"L" was a referral from a wedding I shot in December. She had some great ideas - like going into the water fountain in front of the old courthouse :). She was so good at modeling for the camera. It sure made for a fun session!!!!

Thanks, "L" for helping me "break the rules" - enjoy your Sneak-Peek!









6 comments:

Telitha Aann said...

Yep, officially a blog-stalker.

The one in the fountain is DEFINITELY my fave. The flow of her dress, the splash of the water, all the shades of blue / blue-greens, and the difference in textures. It all adds up to one awesome picture.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Telitha! I am so happy she wanted to do that!

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

wow lovely images.. the bokeh is amazing!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jody! She was fun :).

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

What a knock-out gal! She had a great shoot!

Ashki said...

Isn't she gorgeous??? I love her look - she's got fantastic hair and beautiful freckles - totally fun to photograph!

Cyndee ><>