Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ATTENTION SENIORS!!!

Hey, Class of 2009!

I've got some great new products that have been HOT this year. They are Coffee Table Albums. Ever heard of 'em? They are really sweet books that are made up of your session. You can personalize your book even more by sending me some of your favorite quotes to place in the albums.

Here are a few pages of one of my recent Senior's Coffee Table Albums. Click HERE to see the entire album.






2 comments:

A.K. said...

I.STINKING.LOVE.YOUR.WORK.

Love love love it! You have an amazing eye and a passion for photography that can be seen through your work. Need an assistant?!? Im just kidding...but seriously. LOL :)

Ashki said...

Thank you, Ali, for your kind words :). I'll keep you in mind for an assistant!

Cyndee ><>