Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The "R" Family Sneak-Peek

Oh my, oh my! What a hunk of chunk this 6 month old is! He is just so sweet, cute, happy...and all of this after a hard night of teething and not enough sleep :). He has a sister and brother who simply ADORE him. They were so sweet with him. This little boy sure was not lacking attention or love!

I had so much fun hanging out with the "R" Family on Thursday. Such a sweet family with such sweet spirits. Thanks, Guys, for letting me play with you! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...











2 comments:

Kam said...

Beautiful work Cyndee! I LOOOOOVE the cowboy hat/boots/naked baby pic!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Kam! Aren't they are beautiful family?

I know - when I saw that little desk set-up when I first went in, I knew I'd found a golden nugget :).

Cyndee ><>