Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Miss "D" Sneak-Peek!

I met "D" a couple of weeks ago when she came by for a consultation. Now - not every Senior comes in for a consult, but I love it when my Seniors do! I like getting to know you before I photograph you :). Often, meeting me alleviates any nerves you may feel. Or - it may make you more nervous :). Just kidding (I hope)!

We began our journey at The Boise Depot. This is a good ol' faithful location, but I DO try to spice it up by moving around the area, rather than just at the Depot. Also - the depot is getting a facelift, so we weren't able to use any of the great architecture. Not a HUGE deal, since I know of some other spots around the depot.

Another cool thing - I got to use my $15 Craigslist chair. I swear - my husband is going to ban me from buying chairs. I have a "realiable four" that I choose from for my sessions. This one, though, is probably my favorite. I just love it! Best $15 I've spent in a long time! I think I'll start buying a new one for every school year. That way, people will know which year you graduated by only looking at the chair...the wheels are a'turnin :).

Anyway, I had a total blast with this sweetheart and her mom. I hear she is an amazing singer, but she is so humble, she didn't even tell me that! All of you know that I, too, was heavily involved in choir, so choir guys and gals have a special place in my heart :).

Thanks, "D", for letting me hang out with you! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks for helping me break all the rules!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! I hate that the train depot is out of commision for a while. I'd love to know where that tall grass with the chair is! I just scrolled through your blog you've got so many great locations.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Laura :). There is great scenery all around - you just have to look outside of the box!

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

Cyndee, these are so beautiful! I love the second one! What a beautiful girl and what gorgeous work!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Heather :). She is a beautiful girl - inside and out!