Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, September 14, 2008

"C"'s Sneak-Peek!

"C" is an athlete from Timberline. He likes Golf, among other sports, so we decided to begin our journey at Warm Springs Golf Course. He's got these amazing blue eyes, so I knew I would LOVE photographing him in his blue golf shirt. We headed downtown for some more photographs and sneaked in some at the Anne Frank Memorial before it got too dark. What a great guy! I had so much fun with him and his mom - can't wait for them to see these!

Thanks, Mr. "C", for letting me photograph you on Monday! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks for helping me "Break the Rules of Senior Photographs"...









3 comments:

Valerie said...

Cool idea with the stairs, Cyndee!

Anonymous said...

great bridge shot.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Val!

Thank you, Mo! I love this bridge :).