Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mr. "C"s Sneak-Peek...

I met Mr. C while on another shoot. He came with his aunt, uncle and cousins during their family shoot and I was told that he was accepted to UCLA with a dance scholarship. I wanted to photograph him as soon a I heard this! "C"'s Mom called me to set up a shoot before he headed down to UCLA.

We went to South Boise to try to find some old abandoned houses but the one that we found looked a little too scary. So, we headed to another scary house that I knew wasn't occupied :) and we shot a few there. Then we went downtown for some more.

Thanks, Mr. "C", for letting me photograph you on Monday! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks for helping me "Break the Rules"...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE love your pictures. what a fantastic job with seniors - i came across your add in 'kids directory' and couldn't wait to look you up. i am a how shall i say, when i grow up i want to be a real photographer - in the mean time i am just having fun learning and shooting {my camera that is}. you are so fun and inventive especially with your seniors - a struggle for me...:> you are inspiring. if you are bored and want a peak into this wannabes...www.tiffanyreederphotography.blogspot.com

thanks for sharing!
tiffany

Ashki said...

Thanks, Tiffany! It's always nice to meet other photographers in the area :). I'll keep you in mind for assisting!