Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, September 4, 2008

"F" Family Sneak-Peek

This beautiful couple was so fun to photograph. They are so excited to become parents. There is such a great connection between the two of them - this makes for an amazing connection with their unborn child. What a blessing they have in store for them! Congratulations, "F" Family, enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this sneek peek! What sweet tats as well!

Ashki said...

I know, Jamie - super cute tatoos, huh? They are such a sweet, sweet couple :).

Cyndee ><>