Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year's!!!!

Thank you for all of your entries with my "Who is Who" contest!

I am announcing the winner of my contest today. Not because I forgot yesterday, just because I uh, well, you see, I, uh...awww heck! I forgot :). Sorry about that!

The Winner of the 1997 "Who is Who" contest will receive a lovely $5 Starbuck's gift card redeemable at any Starbuck's location (get a carmel frap with extra carmel)! DRUM ROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>>






Let's hear it for.....







KARAN LOCKHART - Woohooo!!!! The crowd goes crazy. Hey Karan, shoot me an email with your physical address and I will get the card sent out :). Enjoy!

No comments: