Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, January 21, 2008

Jamie & Alan's Sneak-Peek!

What a gorgeous wedding I attended (and shot for) on Friday! With the colors red, black and white and beautiful chinese lanterns all around with little asian accents here and there - it was sooo beautiful. The wedding was held at a local church in their gymnasium. There were white tents adorned with lights and splashes of red. The wedding was catered by Panda Express (which, I might add, was DELICIOUS :) ). It was such a beautiful uniting of Jamie and Alan. A little over a year ago, they met on EHarmony (yes, it can work, Ladies!) and they have been inseparable since he moved here to live near Jamie.

Thank you, Jamie and Alan, for letting me be part of such a special day!

If you have not yet viewed Jamie's Bridal Session, be sure to check out the post below.

Here it is Jamie & Alan, Consider yourselves loved...













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome pictures, I can't wait to see the complete collection!

Anonymous said...

CYNDEE!!
WE are so happy with our sneak peek! I got teary seeing our lil' one. We are missing him already while we are on our honeymoon! You did some amazing things in these pics! We can't wait to see the rest! xo A&J

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cyndee!! I look foward to seeing the rest. I hope to see a close shot of the veil;) Cheryl Griebenow

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! You are an amazing photographer Cyndee. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, hopefully there are some in their where my eyes are open. LOL

Also since i caught the boquet that means i am next and i definitely want to have you shoot my wedding when the time comes. LOL!