Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jason & Monica's Sneak-Peek!

I had so much fun with you two on Saturday. You both were radiant with love for one another - and to think this all started as an innocent 7th-grade crush. It's wonderful to see you two finally united! Maybe you'll actually be able to spend some time together now ;). I hope you had a fantastic Honeymoon in Mexico! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!














5 comments:

Unknown said...

These imgages are just breathtaking!! Your colors are so rich and fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I love their details! They have such great colors and feel to the whole thing! Great job capturing it all Cyndee!

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to comment. These are absolutley AWESOME! You did an incredible job. Hope all is going well. Let's get together soon. Kam

Anonymous said...

Cyndee! These are incredible. I absolutely love them. Everyone in my family is so impressed! I can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Monica

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jennifer!

Thanks, Jamie! Your day is coming soon! Their colors were gorgeous :).

Thanks, Kam! I am excited to see you on the 25th.

Thanks, Monica! I am so glad you got to see these. The remaining photographs will be done soon and should be ready for viewing next week. I'll get hold of you soon!

Cyndee ><>