Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Seeley Sneak-Peek!

Angie (the mom) knew of my work because of what she saw at "The Lotus Tree" (you can see the post regarding their clinic in my October thread) and contacted me to photograph her new little baby, Calen! He is the long-awaited miracle and is so obviously loved by Mom and Dad! It was a joy to photograph their family :).

I know you've been waiting patiently, Todd and Angie, so consider yourselves loved!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are so excited to see all the proofs! Todd & Angie Seely

Ashki said...

You are welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I can't wait to show you the rest. Your little boy is pure joy!