Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Consider Yourself Loved" Promotion!!!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I am offering a "Consider Yourself Loved" mini-session on Saturday, January 26th at my residential studio. Each mini-session will last 20 minutes and will include a "L - O - V - E" 10x20 storyboard. The session with storyboard is valued at $325, but I am offering this to 5 people who contact me to book this promotion for only $200.

Payment must be made at the time of booking. The "Consider Yourself Loved" promotion is only for one child. Each additional child is a separate fee. Session will last 20 minutes with one outfit and one background. Please contact Cyndee for more details and to reserve your time.

Here's a quick sample of a "LOVE" storyboard *background will likely be white*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea Cyndee! Julius looks sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Cyndee, you do such awesome work! Give me a shout because I would love to know how to do this storyboard too. Julie