Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Brad & Sara's Sneak-Peek!

The first time I met Sara, I was a new mom with a little preemie in my arms. Because of Julius' prematurity, it was advised that I receive care/monitoring from the "Infant/Toddler" program through the state. Sara was one of the first to come and help and has been here since Julius' homecoming; monitoring him, giving him goals, and just making sure he is doing well. She is wonderful at what she does! So...it was an honor that Sara and Brad asked me to photograph their engagement to one another. They are a beautiful couple with such a bright future ahead of them!

Thank you, Sara & Brad, for letting me share in this wonderful time with you. I'm sure the next 6 months will go faster than you expected! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek...











No comments: