Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jamie's Bridal Session!

I wanted to repost this thread because Jamie and Alan's wedding was Friday. It was a gorgeous Asian-themed wedding (I'll have pics tomorrow)! We did her bridal session a month ago, but since so many of you (Jamie & Alan's wedding guests) are looking at the blog for the first time, I thought I would bump this post.

For you Brides who have been contemplating a "Bridal" session, DO IT! I was able to hang out with Jamie on Monday - just her in her wedding dress, all decked out in her birdcage veil. We had such a blast traipsing around down-town! Bridal sessions are great because they are done at least one month BEFORE the wedding. There is no time-crunch, no stress, no nothin' but you and the camera (and me, I guess :) ). If you have been thinking about it, you need to do it!

Anyway, Jamie. I know you've been checking the BLOG religiously, so here ya go, Love! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are great, Janie you are such a beautiful bride and we're so happy we could be there. Can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Lori & Phil
So California