Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Alan & Jamie's Sneak-Peek!

Hey Guys - I hear there are a few of you out there who are begging Mama N to tell you what's going on with the photographs, so I thought I would post a quick update here. They will be up this evening...I wasn't able to get them up before now, so I am working on getting them transferred to the site right now. Keep checking - thanks for your patience!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyndee,

I just wanted to make sure you're okay. It sounded like those fires were right by your neighborhood. I e-mailed you, but I think I have an old e-mail address. Hopefully, you're still checking your blog frequently. Anyway, Dan and I have been thinking about you, especially since I never get to see you at music meetings anymore :( Let us know how you're doing.

Love, Becky