Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, December 27, 2007

CONTEST - Guess who is who :)

***READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE POST - CONTEST POSTED BELOW***

Merry, Merry Christmas, Everyone!

We had such a fun Christmas! This was Julius' first Christmas where he wasn't completely oblivious - okay, maybe he's still a little oblivious, but he had fun unwrapping the presents.

As a professional photographer, I never want to forget to take "just snaps". Sometimes, I will even only bring along my point and shoot camera to simply be able to enjoy the moment (doesn't happen very often, but it happens). Sometimes, my very favorite photographs are ones that are just "snapped". I love my family and I am so glad I get to "capture" these memories for us to share and laugh at in years to come.

NOW HERE'S THE CONTEST -

WHAT is the Contest? - guess who is my my sister, brother, mom, son, husband, niece and nephew in the photographs you see below.

WHO is the winner? - All the people who answer correctly will have their name entered into a drawing. The person whose name I draw will win!

HOW do I submit my entry? - Email me with Subject LIne "Who is Who". Submit your guesses with the number of each photo.

WHAT is the Prize? - $5 Gift Card to Starbucks!!!

HINT - most of these relatives can be found on my blog SOMEWHERE...enjoy and I hope you win!

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9

No comments: