Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sneak-Peek for Ryan & Claire!

Oh my! The moment this girl walked in for her consultation, I knew I would love her! Cute, fun, hip, sweet - such a doll :). I discovered during the consultation that she had actually gone to Kenya this summer, so my "Karibu" (meaning welcome in Swahili) sign was recognized, giving her instant brownie points! Anyway, she and her fiance, Ryan got married this Friday. It was such beautifully, well-planned wedding. Every detail was thought of by Claire, her sister Stephanie and Mom. I advised them to go into business...they did an AMAZING job!!!!

It was an absolute joy to witness you uniting as one, Ryan and Claire. What a beautiful union! May God continue to bless you as you journey through life together. Lots of love :).













4 comments:

iamryancork said...

Cyndee!

This is claire. I LOVE the pictures you put up. They're beautiful. Simply, everything I ever wanted. Thank you so much. You do amazing things. cant wait to see the rest!

c & r

Ashki said...

I'm so glad you love them, Claire! You are such a blast to work with and I am so honored that you chose me to photograph your wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon and I'll see you soon :).

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. You did an amazing job. Ryan and Claire, you make an amazing couple.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Ryan Harter :). I ditto the "amazing couple" comment. It's true, ya know...