Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Chad & Lea-Bee

My good friend and prior roommate (up until Lumuli and I got married) Leah came to visit with her boyfriend, Chad. She is currently attending Seminary in Texas and has been applying to Osteopathic Schools around the area. So, naturally, I was super excited when she said she was coming up to visit during the Thanksgiving Holiday. I did a quick mini-shoot for them as they smooched :). It was great fun! Anyway, love you, LeaBee! I'll see you in a couple of weeks :).





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee! I love them! Thanks again for taking them, and for everything... =)

Ashki said...

Thanks, Lea-Bee! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks ;). Woohoo!