Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jamie's Bridal Session Sneak-Peek!

For you Brides who have been contemplating a "Bridal" session, DO IT! I was able to hang out with Jamie on Monday - just her in her wedding dress, all decked out in her birdcage veil. We had such a blast traipsing around down-town! Bridal sessions are great because they are done at least one month BEFORE the wedding. There is no time-crunch, no stress, no nothin' but you and the camera (and me, I guess :) ). If you have been thinking about it, you need to do it!

Anyway, Jamie. I know you've been checking the BLOG religiously, so here ya go, Love! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Cyndee let me count the ways I love thee!
Seriously I can't thank you enough for your amazing talent and the great energy and fun you put into every photo you take!
You have made capturing my engagement and the time leading up to the wedding day so memorable! I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful photographer!
Can't wait for the real day!!!
xo jmae

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

These rock!

Markissaearle said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
These all are amazing!!! Especially the last one here!WOW!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

erika~ the inspired mama said...

oh, these photos are so special!! i am a friend of jamie's and was a guest at her wedding and cannot wait for their wedding photo sneak peak! :D your work is absolutely amazing~