Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Miss K's Sneak-Peek!

I had the amazing privilege of meeting Vickie; she is a wonderful woman with so much insight and such a joy for life! She is incredibly gifted in home decor and entertaining. She had the sweetest little dog, Asia! She wanted to get some portraits of her and her dog done for Christmas. I came to her home and had a blast!!! She is such a beautiful woman inside and out and I am very fortunate to have met her!

I know you've already seen these, Vickie, but I wanted to get them up! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!!!






No comments: