Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, October 5, 2007

My First Bridal Show!

I hope all of you brides have heard of the Premier Bride Bridal Show that is going on this weekend. I think it's going to be great fun! There will be a lot of different vendors who can answer questions you might have about your wedding. I am so excited to get my booth set up. I have spent a lot of time and energy on this booth, so I am TIRED!

I will be having an assistant with me. Her name is Liz and she is fabulous. Please, if you've been thinking about meeting with me, stop by and we can chat for awhile.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you at the Bridal Fair!

No comments: