Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sneak-Peek for Jamie & Alan!

What a wonderful couple! Jamie contacted me in July to see if I was available for her wedding in January. I am so excited for this wedding :). Not only are Jamie and Alan and beautiful couple, inside and out, but they are having an "Asian"-themed wedding. How fun is that???

And guess what...she just emailed last night to tell me about her "birdcage veil". Have you ever seen one of those??? They are soooooo very cool and I am STOKED that I get photograph Beautiful Jamie in this veil.

Anyway, I took Jamie and Alan out with their adorable son, Josiah, last Monday. We had a blast traipsing about downtown. Be sure to watch again in January for their Wedding.

Thanks, Jamie and Alan, I am excited to get to know you even better :). Only 3 more months!!! WOOHOO!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LADY! We LOVE LOVE LOVE them!