Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wedding Show Was a Success!!!

Phew...I am EXHAUSTED! Lumuli (hubby), Katheryn (friend), Tiffany (fellow photographer & friend), and Doug (brother) and I spent nearly 6 hours setting up on Friday and Saturday before the show. We worked setting up until 8:00 p.m. on Friday night and we came back on Saturday at 7:00 a.m., continued to set up and didn't get done until 10:30 - the show was at 12:00 and I was still in my PJs!!! So, we sped...ahem...I mean drove home. My brother and friend finished hanging up the rest of the photos while I made myself presentable (believe me, you would NOT have wanted to see me before then :) ). Anyway, the show was a great success!!! I met a lot of fantastic brides-to-be, a wonderful videographer, several other local photographers, and many more vendors. I also got to see Samia and Craig, Christine, Jamie & Alan, Jessica and Cheryl (future couples, past couples, and recently met bride & mom). What a fun weekend, but I must say, I am pooped - pardon my french :).

If you were at the show, please leave a comment for me :) (okay, I guess you can leave a comment even if you weren't at the show ;) ). I love to read them and I'd love to know what your thoughts are. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the photos!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee! It was so nice to meet you! You are such wonderful lady! I so enjoyed getting to know you and hope to run into you again soon. (Right now my maid-of-honor and I are snoopping on your cute cuute cute site!)

Oh and P.S. I sent a bride-to-be your way today... just as a heads up! :)

Love,
Deanna ;-)

Ashki said...

Oh Deanna! Love you right back :). You and Gaylan (sp) are sooo cute together (Gaylan owns "Studio 51 Photography" and "Studio 51 Bridal Design" here in Boise). He adores you like crazy!!!

Thanks for the referral. I appreciate it soo much...

Happy Planning, Deanna!

Anonymous said...

Cyndee, we just got our computer up and running and decided to check into your blog to see what was new. Your display looks wonderful! Hope you get lots of new business! We want to see more pictures of our grandson!!!
Love, Marla

Cristi said...

You did fabulous job on your booth! I wish I could have been their to see it in person!! Let me know if you need help next time!-cristi dame