Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Andy's Sneak-Peek...kind of...

I know, I know. Y'all are thinking, "Why is Cyndee posting a Senior Pic on Halloween? Shouldn't she grant us more cuteness with her Behbeh? Well, yes, I should privilege you to see my Guy. However, this handsome guy had his Senior Pics taken awhile ago and I still haven't posted a "Sneak-Peek" on my BLOG.

In my defense...the guy has already seen most (if not all) of the photographs I've taken of him - he needed them for his yearbook, so we took 'em and whipped 'em out. Anyway, sorry, Andy, these haven't been posted yet :(. But here ya go!!! Enjoy!!!





No comments: