Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Steen & Anne's Sneak-Peek!

What a beautifully in love couple! I had the priviledge of photographing Steen (isn't that a cool name?) and Anne's engagement photographs at the Boise Depot. It looked gloomy and had been raining hard the night before, so it was a concern to continue with our plans. However, it's God's beautiful natural softlight that can create some of the best lighting situations. It didn't hurt that this couple felt VERY comfortable in front of the camera :).

Steen and Anne, it was such a joy photographing the two of you! You are beautiful and so obviously in love! I am looking forward to photographing your wedding in May. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!









1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...

beautiful colors and crops!