Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, October 19, 2007

Stieneke Sneak-Peek!

What can I say??? Jodi has been there for me through thick and thin. I was in her wedding and she in mine. We have "grown up" together since we were about 21 years old. She has one of the most incredible voices you will ever hear, a talent at massage therapy that is unmatched and an incredible way with pen and paper. She also has a very sweet husband and absolutely adorable son :). It's so fun, after "growing up" together that we get to raise our children together. I have photographed their son since he was a newborn. He is full of energy, just like my Julius. I'm sure they'll be great buddies!

Anyway, Jodi and Tom, thanks so much for letting me photograph you again this fall. I love you guys :).






No comments: