Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Shout-Out to Jarid Hayward!!!

How do you spell customer service??? J-A-R-I-D.

I had been showing slideshows on a projector screen when Lumuli and I decided that we would make the switch to a 50 in. Plasma. We needed the plasma set up that very night for a consultation I had scheduled the next evening. When buying the TV, Costco employee Jarid mentioned that he installs big screens on the side. I told him of my circumstances and the need to have the TV installed before my consultation the next night, he told me he was unavailable. After I resolved to the fact that I would not be able to get my Plasma set up in time, I contacted Jarid to set up an appointment for a day later in the week. It was nearly 9:00 p.m. (those of you who know me, know this is the time I usually get to work ;) ) when I contacted Jarid again to ask if he would be able to come out a little later that week and he said to me, "I actually would be able to come out this evening and work on it." So, Jarad came out to the house at 10:00 p.m. and set up our Plasma Big Screen in order to have it ready for my consultation the next day...

Today, about three weeks later, Jarid calls me to make sure my new DVD player was set up well. I told him that I hadn't been able to get around to it, but that I didn't want to bother him (he is currently attending BSU to obtain his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering). He asked if he could come out and set it up for me. WOW!!! Talk about customer service... Today, all the electrical wires are hidden and we have a beautiful Big Screen ready to present your slideshows.

Anyway, if you need your Plasma set up in your living room, or if hubby has bee promising to do it for weeks and you still have wires hanging down, call Jarid. I can't promise he'll come out at 10:00 p.m. to get it done for you, but I can promise you will not regret spending the money on this worthwhile service from him!

Jarid Hayward - (208) 577-7724

Tell him Cyndee with Ashki Photography sent you!



No comments: