Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Know Every Mother Thinks This...

But I have the CUTEST baby in the WHOLE WORLD, don't I? Yes...I know. I'm pathetic. But seriously, my boy has the coolest personality and the greatest demeanor. Even when I went into preterm labor, he was still calm as could be, totally laid back. He was never distressed. He's gotten a little more opinionated as his days pass by, but he is still pretty easy to please :).

Anyway, like every other mother as well, I think my baby is good enough to model. Okay, maybe I wouldn't go that far, but babygap.com is holding a contest for the cutest baby and if...I mean WHEN Julius is chosen as a finalist, his photo will be one of many that others will vote on. That's where you come in ;). The baby with the most votes wins (details are on their site). Anyway, in a round-a-bout sort of way, I knew the baby girl's mom who won last year and I just knew I'd have to enter my Love. So, I thought I'd share a few of the photos I entered (I took them this evening...).

And believe me...I WILL keep you posted :).



No comments: