Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Little Chicken...

I'm writing this with a cutie-pie in my lap...oh wait, looks like he wants to say something...

n . x hµ  ˆ¬≤ æ ˜¬  mmmmmm

That's my brilliant child, typing in Hebrew, none-the-less. Anywho...as you know, Halloween was Wednesday and we just had to dress Julius up. We had no idea where we were going to take him, but when I saw this cute outfit at Old Navy, I knew what he was going to dress up as. We ended up spending the evening at Uncle Douggie and Auntie Katheryn's house. Enjoy the snaps!





1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a cute chicken! Old Navy sure has some cute costumes. I bought Ben the frog costume from there last year.