Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Whew!!!

Boy! I am tired...I am feeling like a chicken with my head cut-off. I have been busy! It's been good, but I am certainly looking for a nice break - which is a great segue into my next topic!

I am on a break :). I will be on Thanksgiving Holiday until Monday, November 26th. If you are trying to reach me, now you know why!

I am so thankful for a husband who loves Jesus, a baby boy who is healthy, and a job that I love. What are you thankful for?

Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving. I must leave this post with one of my favorite songs taken off of a Greeting Card. Just click on "Happy Thanksgiving" below and it will take you directly there. Don't bust a gut.

Happy Thanksgiving!



:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady You're too much! lol That was a cute song! I'll see you Monday!
Oh-and I'm thankful for the same things-only it's fiancee instead of hubby for about Mmm..1 3/4 more months! hehe xo Jmae