Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, November 5, 2007

Little Miss Miracle's Sneak-Peek...

I had the wonderful privilege of photographing Miss S this Saturday. She was born at 29 weeks - for those of you who know me, you know that I have a special place in my heart for preemies, since my son was born early as well. It was such an honor to photograph this lovely family. They are so beautiful inside and out. Their home is a peaceful haven for their family.

Thank you for letting me share with you this special time in your lives! Enjoy your Sneak-peek, D & C.









No comments: