Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Martindale Sneak-Peek

I was so excited for this shoot when Mom told me she wanted to have the session near Bardonay in Eagle. I knew it was going to be beautiful, but I was floored when I got there. It's an absolutely stunning area!!!

This family was fun to photograph and they were in good spirits, as I was trying hard to get all the shots in before the beautiful sun rays left us. They also brought their dog, Sammy. What a cutie :). And so well behaved!!!

Thanks, Martindales, for letting me photograph your family this fall. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!










No comments: