Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Miss B's Sneak-Peek!

What a beautiful and sweet, sweet family! The purpose of this session was to take Miss B's Senior Portraits, but we decided to throw in a couple of family portraits as well. With a wonderful family like this, how could I go wrong?

Miss B is quite the fashionista! She has style and pulls it off well!!! We had a lot of fun shooting her session, but the highlight was when I heard the whistle of the train blowing after she got in her sweet red dress! What a blast :).

Thanks for letting me photograph your Senior Portraits! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!









No comments: