Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Lotus Tree Sneak-Peek!

Laurie Appel, a local Occupational Therapist who has been working with our son, Julius, is opening a clinic in Bown Crossing called "The Lotus Tree". This wonderful woman loves children...it was apparent the first time she came over to work with Julius. I call her the "Pied-Piper" of kids :).

At one of our appointments, we were discussing photography and her new clinic. She mentioned that she was hoping to have photographs of children playing displayed at her new space. I asked her if she would let me display my photographs and she was thrilled! We had four mini-sessions last Wednesday with some local kiddos and I had such a fun time. These sweetie-pies were full of joy - thank you, Dear Parents, for raising such beautiful, kind, respectful children. I hope you all enjoy your Sneak-Peek!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee
Your photos of these children are just GREAT !!! You, have a way of finding there smiles so deep in them :).. Never have seen photos like you take of kids :) .. well anyone YOU are just great!! at what you do :)

Jennifer said...

These are all absolutely beautiful and what beautiful children!

Ashki said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments, Everyone. I love what I do and I love my subjects as well. I am so glad that shows through in my photographs...

Thanks :).