Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, September 28, 2007

Miss K's Second Sneak-Peek!

Miss K and I had to cut our first session short - no problem with me, since I love to photograph her! I am just as excited about these photographs as I was about our first ones. Not only that, but I got to use my $15 Craigslist Chair again :).

Thanks, Miss K! I had a blast again :) - enjoy your second Sneak-Peek.








2 comments:

Monyeen Black said...

very fun field shots! love them.

Anonymous said...

omg she is so gorgeous. another fun night with Cyndee. Thanks you are an awesome photographer.