Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, September 24, 2007

Arnold Wedding Sneak-Peek!

Can I just say that you are such a FUN COUPLE??? Tiffany Hix and I had such a blast photographing your beautiful day :). It started out sooo rainy and I thought for sure we would have to move our outdoor photoshoot inside, but guess what??? There was about a 2 1/2 hour window of pure delight in the weather and it happened to be at the exact time we were to begin taking photographs. What a huge blessing!

Let me just tell you, Blog-Stalkers, these people know how to DANCE! Tiffany and I even got out on the dance floor with them a couple of times :). I came home after this 9-hour wedding exhausted, but excited, knowing full-well that it was a day well spent!

Thanks, P & C, for the WONDERFUL time on Saturday. Love you guys!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Cyndee, the pictures are amazing!!!!

Tracy said...

You've been Tagged! Check ou tmy blog if you don't know what that means!

shotsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Ashki said...

Thanks, Tiffany! It was FAB shooting with you on Saturday. I had a total blast!

Uh-oh, Tracy! I guess I need to answer some questions (for those inquiring minds, it's gonna have to wait for a few days...I have got some fun sneak-peeks for y'all)!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. You truly captured the day and the moment. Great job I look forward to seeing more as they are posted Thanks for doing such a wonderful job.
Tracy CA

Ashki said...

Thank you, Tracy! Your comments mean so much to me :).

Cyndee ><>