Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, September 27, 2007

M & J Sneak-Peek

I originally photographed M & J's wedding a year ago. They came back to me for photographs for their one-year anniversary. We had some beautiful light that night!

It was great to see you two again & enjoy the sneak-peek!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

These turned out great Cyndee. Thank you :) We can't wait to see the other pics!

Ashki said...

Thank you, Jessica! It was wonderful to see you guys again. You look so in love...

Cyndee ><>