Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Miss K. - Here's Your Sneak-Peek!

Oh, this was such a fun session!!! When B and her mom came to me and told me that she wanted to do a shoot in a similar dress as Marilyn Monroe has been photographed in, I squealed! I was so excited and after proofing just a few shots from yesterday's session, my squeal was not in vain :). These are so beautiful - B is a beautiful girl and she has her model looks down! We had such a blast. I told her that I wanted her to go in the water. I thought she would think I was a complete nut, but instead, she enthusiastically said, "YES!" Mom was right along with us when we told her the idea! WHAT A BLAST!!! B & B, I had so much fun with you two yesterday. Thanks for the great time and enjoy your sneak-peek!!!








2 comments:

Monyeen Black said...

Wonderful shots on the railroad tracks and so FUN with a dress like that!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is gorgeous in every shot
i say this to you every day your amazing and adorable!