Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mr. & Ms. "R" Sneak-Peek!

Oh my gosh!!! I had the amazing opportunity to photograph twins last weekend. What bundles of joy!!! They had such different personalities and looks, yet you could tell that they had an amazing bond! Mr. R wasn't having as much fun as Ms. R, but in the end, the photographs of both turned out just precious!!!

Thank you, "L", for letting me photograph your beauties!!! You are an amazing woman with incredible endurance - may you be blessed throughout the growth of these little ones. Consider yourselves loved...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness. These kiddos are SO sweet! I wonder if the personalities exhibited will be their manorism later? lol Let's hope not. I think I must have seen them out in town-because Ms. R looks so familiar and I'd not forget a face THAT cute. They are total dolls-was it your first twins shoot and did you find it more challenging dealing with the exact same age?

Ashki said...

They are total dolls, huh? They were just as sweet, too! Mr. R was such a snuggle-bug. I wanted to squeeze him the whole morning :).

Photographing twins is more difficult, but Mama is so great - she helped make it a breeze!