Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I was on TV Monday!

I had the wonderful opportunity to do an interview with Michelle Edmonds from KIVI Channel 6 news.

Michelle founded "Community Baby Shower" a year ago after she saw the need for baby items for new Moms. In order to prepare for the drive, Michelle airs a few stories on different baby-related subjects.

A few weeks ago, she and her videographer came with me to a maternity shoot. After the shoot, Michelle interviewed both Monica and me. It was so great to have this opportunity. Monica did such a fantastic job on her interview! She is a natural :). To view the segment, click HERE.

And here are some resulting photographs from that news story.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee- You too did a wonderful job on the news. The photos turned out beautiful. Happy Belated Birthday by the way. I had the opportunity to met you at the photography confrence down at the Grove in March and would love to met up again email me if you get a chance,www.Photography by Rashelle@Q.com Talk with you soon Rashelle