Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Okay - here's what I did on my birthday...

I was able to work with the families whose faces will grace the Saint Alphonsus' Family Center. It was a mad rush to get each family done in only 30 minutes, but we managed to do well. There were a few things that didn't go as planned (like me forgetting my CF cards at home...yes...you read that right!!!), but the end results were beautiful. Here are a few of the photographs that were taken on my birthday.







Here is one little guy that stole my heart. Meet "O". His parents were told that they would become his parents only 12 short hours before he met them. It must have been love at first sight, because the bond among the three of them, only 6 weeks after O's birth, is indescribably strong. I was not expecting typical "squishy" newborn shots because of his age, but as soon as he had some secure time with Mama, he dozed off and let me "arrange" him with his parents, getting these amazing images...





I'll post more by this weekend :).

3 comments:

Valerie said...

There is just way too stinkin' much equipment to remember when you're a photographer!

Lovely work Cyndee, as always.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The one of the lil boy age 4ish-looks JUST like a grown friend of mine, like he must have looked like this when he was little.
O? Um I"m jealous. He's SO beautiful, and YES super squishy! YUM!

Ashki said...

Thank you, Val. I know - TONS of equipment :).

Thanks Jamie. Your li'l guy looks way cute in his photographs as well :).