Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm now 31...yes...it's true.

Monday, I turned 31. Humph. Okay - so, I thought 30 would be crazy hard. Nope. It came and went. No big deal. 31, on the other hand, now that one is hard. I can't believe I am creeping further and further away from my 20s. I am ALWAYS the youngest in a crowd. Not anymore, Folks. Don't get me wrong - I am sooo happy with what's happened between birth and now. I've acquired my bachelor's degree, I've married an amazing gentleman, I've had the most gorgeous baby in the world...I am super happy with life, but it is weird to think that I am actually getting to an age where I am no longer considered "young". Well - perhaps to some of my older audience, I AM young, but you know what I mean!!

However - all that to say -

I have tried to buy a bottle of wine the last two times at the grocery. BOTH TIMES I GOT CARDED!!! Normally, I'd love that, but I've lost my license, so both times, I've been unable to take home my cooking wine. I would like some cheese with my w(h)ine, please...

I'll share a little later what I did on my birthday. And in 7-10 business days, I'll share with you what I got for my birthday from my hubby.

1 comment:

Brown Birdy said...

Cyndee! I so meant to wish you a happy bday when I saw you yesterday.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to a wonderful friend and a supurb photographer!
May this year be full of blessings for you.
xo