Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, July 27, 2008

More St. Als Models

Here are the remaining models I shot for St. Alphonsus last week. I am completing another shoot tomorrow with some refugee families. I am super excited about that!!!







These photographs were done last weekend. Baby Girl was already 2 weeks old and we wanted to make sure we got the squishy newborn shots :).



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww The pics are great! My baby boys skin looks so yummy! All those shirtless play days payin off hehe. Thanks Cyndee for including us in this!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndee,
All of your pictures for St. Als Family Center turned out so cute. You had adorable models! I wanted to thank you again for our photo shoot experience. The shots of my squishy newborn girl and of my little boy turned out so adorable!
Thanks again, Ann

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jamie :). It was great to have you guys involved...I know - your boy's skin looks beautiful!!! His eyes, too??? Wow! You've got a handsome young man on your hands!

Thank you, Ann, for commenting on my work!!! I did have adorable models, huh? Your li'l guy and new gal are so beautiful - I am so glad that I will be able to see them grow up :).