Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One-Day Senior Sale extended to TWO-DAYS!!!

I sent out this mailer a few weeks ago without cross-checking my calendar (silly me!) and realized that May 10th (the "one-day" sale) is actually a Sunday AND Mother's Day! Anywho - for that reason, I am extending the "One-Day Sale" to not only Sunday, but Monday, May 11th as well. To receive 75% off your Senior session fee with no minimum order, please schedule on that day! Please read the flyer for details.

Click HERE for the flyer. If a bigger copy is needed, please email me & I'll send one out :).

**Please call during the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. both days**

ATTN: Kennewick Seniors -

I will be in Kennewick on Friday, June 5th and will be photographing Seniors on Saturday and Sunday with an optional, but recommended meeting (regarding ordering options) on Saturday, June 6th at 8:00 p.m. (location TBD). I only have 10 openings available during this weekend, so be sure to be the first to call during the "One-Day Sale" (starting at 10:00 a.m.!!!!).

No comments: